This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I think I've performance tuned every thing I can think off (PSSQL server Odoo server, OS etc) but is there a way of speeding things up or is it the page/customer tracking that makes it slow ?

I have dedicated hardware with v14 ce installed, everything else works fine, backend speed is good but the SalesOrder/"Add to Basket" is terrible slow. About 20 to 30 sec's  before the customer can continue shopping.   

Discard
Best Answer
Hi Walther. I have the same problem, how did you solve it?

Discard
Author

Hi Simonel,
I didn't !.
It's still rather slow, but over time it's become better 10 to 20 secs. but I still have no idea why, and that really bothers me. I still think it's the creation of a SO in the backend that makes it so slow but why ?

Hi Walther,
I discovered a link with the Helpdesk module. In the Sell & Track Hours section I unchecked the "Time Reinvoicing" function and it returned to 1-2 seconds loading time.
When saving the line in the order, it performs a check procedure in the tasks, and if there are many here, it starts to delay the process. of course there can be other causes.

Author

Hi Simonel
Well spottet :-). I haven't Installed installed the Helpdesk module, but your findings might be the path into getting to the root of this bugger. I'll dig into if there's any linking to calendars, time card or other peripheral things ...

I am waiting for good news! :))