This question has been flagged

When i have a user assigned to an employee, I get the following error message when I click on  the my profile button.

The requested operation can not be completed due to security restrictions.

Document type: Users (res.users) 

Operation: read User: 85 

Fields: - address_home_id (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - barcode (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - birthday (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - certificate (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - children (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - country_of_birth (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') - emergency_contact (allowed for groups 'Employees / Officer') ...

If  the  User  has  no  employee and  the  same   access rights he  can  access  the my  profile  view. I do not want to give the user the role of Employee/Officer. Which rights does the user need to open the view?

The user already has all rights for res.users.

(*) If i duplicate the role Employee/Officer and assign this group to the Test User, he can`t access the view.  It is possible only with the original Employee/Officer group.

Discard

I have the same problem now, could you solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem and I can't resolve it

Discard
Best Answer

Try creating a rule for Employee group with following values

Model:res.users

Access Rights: Apply for Read

Domain Filter: [('user_id', '=', user.id)]

Discard
Best Answer

Try to give the user access to "Access to Private Addresses" from user form.

Discard
Author

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, I have already tested this without success.