This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello there

I upgrade the version from Odoo 12 to Odoo 14 using https://upgrade.odoo.com and everything worked quite well. Only one thing I do not see very correct. I had invoices marked as "paid" in odoo 12 and now in odoo 14 they show "in payment". How can i fix this?

Discard
Best Answer

When compared to Odoo 12, in Odoo 13 & 14 model 'account.invoice' is removed. All Invoicing feature move to 'account.move' table which was journal entry. 

• account.invoice has been merged with account.move. So, when creating an invoice, you are
    creating a journal entry as well. account.invoice no longer exists.
  • account.invoice.line & account.invoice.tax: Both models has been removed. A journal item
    (account.move.line) is created instead in both cases.
  • account.invoice.confirm: This wizard has been removed has the 'post' action already works
    in multi.
  • account.invoice.refund: This wizard has been removed and its functionalities are handled
    by account.move.reversal used to reverse the entries.

Discard

I am noticing how many of your answers have multiple upvotes, higher than the average number.

Ray, am not seeking any upvotes or downvotes for my replies. I had commented the solutions as per my knowledge. Sometimes I got the upvotes. Anyway thanks for following me..

Author

I am aware of this, but in migration it should not be contemplated. If I migrate paid invoices from one version to another, they cannot remain in the status "in payment"