This question has been flagged

Hello,

I need to be registering payments for the customers invoices but not directly from the invoice as the customer may have more than one invoice not payed then the sale person will not be registering for each invoice I want the sale person to be registering the payment from the customer screen then it will be registered as credit deducting the payment from the total so that the accountant will be reconciling it not by the invoice.

* If there is any helpful app please help.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Iman

Discard

You can go to payment form and choose customer and then you can choose the invoices of your customer and you can make payment. But you need to modify payment a little bit.

Best Answer

Hello,

Odoo provides several methods for customer payments. Payment through online/portal, payment from the Invoice, payment in advance. Check the video below.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/13.0/applications/finance/accounting/receivables/customer_payments/recording.html

For your use, first, you can do the Payment using the Accounting-> Customers-> Payments. Create a new record and Confirm that.

Then do the Payment Matching (Reconciliation) with related invoices.

Otherwise, you need to develop a custom module as per your requirement.

Discard
Author

Yes, I know that but what it is odoo that I should register the payment from the invoice and I don't want that.

I want to register payment that will deduct from all invoice.