Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

xmlrpc.inc is not establishing connection with openerp using php

By
vikas
on 7/22/14, 4:00 PM 1,479 views

Hi,

i have installed and tested crm php scritp on mamp server it worked fine.

but when i installed the php script and form on ipagae hosting it is not working perfectly.

and giving me error (Connection is not established )

it's strnge why it's not connecting through shared server but script is working on localhost and my openerp server is hosted on another place

pls help me and give the correct answer to my problem.

Thanks

i am also getting this problem , here i also want to generate lead through website

Atul Kumar jain
on 7/23/14, 2:33 AM

Just stating the obvious but: You did point the script to connect to the said server, right? Furthermore, it is only guessing what went wrong without the code.

Ludo - Neobis
on 7/23/14, 3:17 AM

This question contain more code please follow this link http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24903518/openerp-and-php-xmlrpc-is-not-working-on-shared-hosting-but-working-on-localhost?noredirect=1#comment38689778_24903518

Atul Kumar jain
on 7/23/14, 3:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/14, 4:00 PM
Seen: 1479 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM