Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I installed a copy of OpenERP v7 on a new server running windows server 2008 r2 and everything was going well. I then began adding several modules (only modules created by OpenERP), and then when accessing http://localhost:8069 or from a pc on the network, I see the login page pullup, I see the little "loading" tab pop up at the top of the page and then nothing. The page is blank. The tab of the browser window says "OpenERP" and the OpenERP favicon is in the tab. To be clear, this same thing occurs whether or not I'm trying to access the page through the server or a pc on the network.
From a pc, I hit refresh and got the "XmlHttpRequestError" error. I saw a few posts here regarding this error and one referred to the calendar module. Any ideas?
So, as a recap. Everything was working perfectly, then after only adding a handful of OpenERP created modules, we cannot access the page any longer. Nothing else at has changed. I've tested this in all browsers, Chrome, IE and FireFox and all browsers are the most recent versions.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/26/14, 9:01 PM|
|Seen: 728 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|