Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

WSGI and logging

By
Torvald Baade Bringsvor
on 8/20/14, 11:00 AM 1,005 views

Hi

I've been trying to get a WSGI environment up and running for Odoo 8. I've tried both uWSGI and mod_wsgi. They both run, but my problem is that I need to have the logs from the Odoo server. Adding conf['logfile'] in openerp-wsgi.py doesn't seem to have any effect at all. Is there some other way to configure Odoo in WSGI environments or am I missing something?

at least you should have error logs, don't you?

Temur
on 4/21/15, 9:30 AM
Hi,

No. I am catching the logs with sentry but since I installed the wsgi environment, I do not have logs and nothing is logged in the log file defined in the config.

Do I have the correct set up? Is there something I am missing?

On 21 Apr 2015, at 14:30, Temur <vibliani.delta.comm.ge@gmail.com> wrote:

at least you should have error logs, don't you?

--
Temur
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post WSGI and logging
Matt Choplin
on 4/21/15, 9:38 AM
Matt Choplin
On 4/21/15, 9:23 AM

Same here, I cannot have the logs as well.

Did you find a solution?

Correction: yes, I do have the error logs.

Matt Choplin
on 4/23/15, 6:49 AM
Arjan Duijs
On 5/5/16, 2:03 PM

I do have the apache logs and the access logs, but the odoo debug/warning/critical logging is nowhere to be found.

Have tried setting the conf['logfile'] = '/home/josesapelli/webapps/odoo/odoo/openerp-server.log'

but that didnt have any effect.

any idea?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/14, 11:00 AM
Seen: 1005 times
Last updated: 5/5/16, 2:03 PM