Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

wrong supplier price in purchasing in multi currency

By
Wided
on 3/12/13, 5:04 AM 1,612 views

Hello,

I'm trying to use multi currency with purchase price lists. We use both the currencies TND and EUR, I defined two purchase price lists, one in EUR based on the partner section of the product, and one in TND based on the EUR pricelist. When I buy in EUR, there's no problem, I get the correct prices per supplier and per product, but when I buy in TND, I expect to have the price of the supplier converted into TND, but I get the price of an other supplier converted into TND. I don't understand what I did wrong. Can you help me , please?

René
On 3/12/13, 5:16 AM

I had the same situation once. Then I checked tables "product_product" and "product_template". In my case prices where always wrong, when product-id was different to template-id. In my case I only get correct results when product-id = template-id....i think it is a bug. René

Thanks René for your answer, in my case, even when product_id is equal to product_tmpl_id, I get wrong prices, I think I get the price of the first supplier I entered.

Wided
on 3/12/13, 10:28 AM
Mahmoud M. Soliman
On 8/27/13, 11:56 AM

I have the same problem as i want to show the customer all his balances divided into 4 different currencies and also their transactions are different also, What have i do?

I want to keep balances of all currencies and i don't want to mix or exchange them to the default one

And is it related to the chart of accounts and if yes how to configure it to accept this specifications....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 5:04 AM
Seen: 1612 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM