Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Wrong Currency in Quotation

By
Jossue Rodarte
on 5/28/14, 8:28 AM 1,058 views

Hi !

I am new to Open ERP. I have read similar questions, but I cant find a solution. The quotation shows Euro, I have selected Price List in USD as well as changed the global settings. The Quotation still is in Euro. 

I tried creating a new Quotation as to see if the problem was that I had issued this Order before changing the settings. But no change. 

I dont have access to Technical Settings I am the admin. 

Thanks Guys !

Hi,

I have just made this video-tutorial to explain you how to resolve your problem.

You con watch in YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNnj2RxSKQ

Regards,

Javier - Ing ADHOC

Jossue Rodarte
On 6/2/14, 1:49 AM

Javier, 

Thanks I had done this steps before. I selected USD currency again, some sort odf reset. Thanks for the video it was very useful. 

Nigel
On 5/28/14, 10:44 AM

What currency is your Pricelist defined in? It should say something like: Public Pricelist (USD)
(When you look at your Quotation/Proposal)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/28/14, 8:28 AM
Seen: 1058 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM