Odoo Help

Workflows and button presses

By
Landon Gilbert-Bland
on 5/1/13, 8:55 PM 970 views

I'm trying to create a crm.lead workflow that does something based on a button press. For testing I currently have it setup as:

flow_start---case_cancel True--->flow_end

Where both flow_start and flow_end send me emails saying that the workflow has gotten to this node. When I create a new lead it sends me the email from the 'flow_start' node, but when I press the case_cancel button the email from 'flow_end' is never sent.

I have looked through /var/log/openerp/openerp-server.log, which didn't have any helpful information. I also tried updating to the newest version of openerp through my package manager, but it is still showing these symptoms.

I also tried looking through the openerp docs 7_18_Process_workflow.html (don't have enough karma to publish links) to find any clues on this (it is a different version but has been helpful in the past) but I haven't been able to figure this out. Any idea on why this isn't working?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 8:55 PM
Seen: 970 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM