Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Workflows and button presses

By
Landon Gilbert-Bland
on 5/1/13, 8:55 PM 857 views

I'm trying to create a crm.lead workflow that does something based on a button press. For testing I currently have it setup as:

flow_start---case_cancel True--->flow_end

Where both flow_start and flow_end send me emails saying that the workflow has gotten to this node. When I create a new lead it sends me the email from the 'flow_start' node, but when I press the case_cancel button the email from 'flow_end' is never sent.

I have looked through /var/log/openerp/openerp-server.log, which didn't have any helpful information. I also tried updating to the newest version of openerp through my package manager, but it is still showing these symptoms.

I also tried looking through the openerp docs 7_18_Process_workflow.html (don't have enough karma to publish links) to find any clues on this (it is a different version but has been helpful in the past) but I haven't been able to figure this out. Any idea on why this isn't working?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 8:55 PM
Seen: 857 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM