Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

workflow header buttons

By
Francisco Castro
on 2/28/14, 1:10 PM 1,624 views

I cant put color on the buttons of the header I have this codeto the header:

<header>

<button name="pet_regist" string="registado" status="registado"  class="oe_highlight" type="workflow" />
   <field name="state" widget="statusbar" statusbar_visible="novo,registado,validado,morto" 
     statusbar_colors='{"novo":"blue","registado":"blue","validado":"blue","morto":"blue"}' /> 
</header>

my buttons of the header on the right are grey I need in first instance when I click on the create button the "novo" shows in blue.

image description

The buttons on the header dont change color when the state changes, neither when I click on the menu "all pets" the state "novo" (1st state) appears in blue

Francisco Castro
on 3/3/14, 5:28 AM

How can I change the color of the buttons on the right "novo"->"registado"->"Validado"->"Morto" when I change the state of the workflow?

Francisco Castro
on 3/11/14, 9:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/28/14, 1:10 PM
Seen: 1624 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM