Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Work flow of the coding in point of sale any reference that can understand.

By
mozib khan
on 8/23/14, 6:08 AM 645 views

Hi,

how back bone is working in javascript please give any reference that i can understand .

The Odoo POS uses backbone as a base but also adds more extensions to it. Can you tell us what do you want to do exactly?

IBS
on 8/23/14, 10:19 AM

First of all thanks for replying. I want to save the data from pos.xml file .

• In the above code its displaying table information but i want to save the table information into the database so how will i give the action that checked value will be saving . please help me Thanks.

mozib khan
    on 9/2/14, 2:38 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
    | 5 5 7
    Algeria
    --Med Said BARA--
    Med Said BARA
    On 8/23/14, 6:38 AM

Go under Settings --> Technical --> Workflows -- > workflows   open Pos wokflow and select the Diagram View

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/23/14, 6:08 AM
    Seen: 645 times
    Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM