This question has been flagged

I can not print PDF reports.
If I choose too much information, It sues error
=====================================================
Wkhtmltopdf failed (error code: -11). Memory limit too low or maximum file number of subprocess reached. Message : ml?page=550&section=&sitepage=550&title=&subsection=&frompage=1&subsubsection=&topage=551&doctitle=&sitepages=551&webpage=/tmp/report.body.tmp.HR4wfT.html&time=11:02 AM&date=12/14/17 (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --load-error-handling ignore)
Error: Failed loading page file:///tmp/report.header.tmp.B770te.html?page=551&section=&sitepage=551&title=&subsection=&frompage=1&subsubsection=&topage=551&doctitle=&sitepages=551&webpage=/tmp/report.body.tmp.HR4wfT.html&time=11:02 AM&date=12/14/17 (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --load-error-handling ignore)
Error: Failed loading page file:///tmp/report.footer.tmp.kJLwH6.html?page=551&section=&sitepage=551&title=&subsection=&frompage=1&subsubsection=&topage=551&doctitle=&sitepages=551&webpage=/tmp/report.body.tmp.HR4wfT.html&time=11:02 AM&date=12/14/17 (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --load-error-handling ignore)
QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
============================================================================
But when I choose data, print fewer reports. I can print the report.
How should I fix this?

Impacted versions: Odoo10
wkhtmltopdf --version
wkhtmltopdf 0.12.1 (with patched qt)

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Tiffany,

The issue is that your wkhtmltopdf, which is the software to print your PDF reports, does not have enough RAM to complete your request. You're telling Odoo to print x files, which takes resources. In your case the system does not have enough free resources to give to your Wkhtmltopdf to generate the PDF.
If you upgrade your server specifications and add more RAM it should be solved. This issue typically happens when you are using less than 2GB of RAM on your server.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard