Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Wkhtmltopdf failed (error code: -11)

By
hajar el hamdani
on 7/8/15, 6:09 AM 1,600 views

hello everybody,

i'm using odoo 8 for the first time i try to print a report and i get this error sale -> quotations -> print quotation

Report (PDF)

Wkhtmltopdf failed (error code: -11). Message:

Check this: https://www.odoo.com/forum/ayuda-1/question/wkhtmltopdf-failed-error-code-11-75795#answer_98751

Ivan Yelizariev
on 3/5/16, 5:11 AM
Gavin Yap
On 7/13/15, 1:38 PM

You need to install wkhtmltox-0.12.1

wkhtmltox-0.12.2.1 formating has issue and we should stick to the wkhtmltox-0.12.1until a new release is out.

I suggest upon installing try to run your server on CLI

either by

# ./openerp-server --config=<your config file>

or

# ./odoo.py --config=<your config file>

And you should see a similar log entry below.

2015-07-13 17:37:36,001 129586 INFO &lt;your db instance> openerp.addons.report.models.report: Will use the Wkhtmltopdf binary at /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf 

This indicates that your wkhtmltopdf package is installed properly and could be found.

i tried wkhtmltox-0.12.1 but its always ths same error

hajar el hamdani
on 8/8/15, 7:18 AM
hajar el hamdani
On 7/13/15, 11:07 AM

There is no error message in server log only the message that i write before, & i'm using wkhtmltox-0.12.2.1 version

FEDERICO LEONI
On 7/8/15, 10:41 AM

Please paste the complete error message from server log, the version of Wkhtmltopdf you are using and in what platform (linux version or windows version).

Wkhtmltopdf must be at least version 0.12.0 for Odoo. To see what version you have do a 

wkhtmltopdf -V

from a console.

Mustafa Al Saeedi
On 7/13/15, 11:56 AM

if you using report-rtl then edit addons/report_rtl/models/report.py file in line 90 to be something like this 

command_args = ['--load-error-handling','ignore']

save & restart odoo

regards,

SaFi

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/8/15, 6:09 AM
Seen: 1600 times
Last updated: 1/11/16, 7:44 AM