Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Wizard with tree view

By
Marc Cassuto
on 8/10/13, 5:20 PM 1,982 views

Hello Community,

I can easily launch a wizard as form, but as soon as I try to launch as tree, I lost the action button.

Who knows the reason of this ? How can I get a wizard with tree view AND having some custom button to continue the wizard ?

Thanks, Marc

Diego Calzadilla
On 10/11/13, 12:55 AM

Maybe itÅ› too late but you should try using many2many fields

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/10/13, 6:10 PM

Hello. I'm not sure how are you handing your wizards... But my method is this:

Since my wizards are TransientModel I create 2 classes, then I create a one2many to the class1 and a many2one to the class2. So I'm only using a form with a one2many tree.

I implemented this, but now, the problem is the check-boxes on the left disappeared : I lost the ability to select items in the list. Do you manage to select items from the list ?

Marc Cassuto
on 8/10/13, 7:49 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/13, 5:20 PM
Seen: 1982 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM