Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Withholding taxes problem

By
oohaah
on 3/22/13, 8:55 AM 2,176 views

In supplier invoice. I want to calculate withholding taxes from base price. example:

• supplier base price = 100 (from supplier document)
  • vat(7%) = 7 (my company doesn't have to pay this)
  • my company base price = 107 (when key in supplier invoice form)
  • withholding taxes(3%) = 3 (from supplier base price or (my company base price -(my company base price*7/107)

The problem is my company does not have to pay vat. so the result should be 100 + 7 - 3 = 104. So This formula shoude be (my company base price)-(supplier base price * 3%) = result. Someone please tell me how to set taxes in this situation. Additional, I saw taxes type can use python code but i don't know how to set it. Thanks.

I would be interested in this as well. I am trying to find something in 7.0 to be able to configure the two different kind of taxes (withholding and vat) to show in two seperate lines in the invoices (in the sum on the bottom) but so far I can only get it all sumarised as VAT...

My temporary solution is to create a separate product named withholding tax and calculate it manualy... (needless to say, not a very good solution...)

Sven Behnsen
on 4/8/13, 3:08 PM

I've have the same issue about withholding.

Joao Coutinho Machado
on 4/29/13, 9:45 PM

We have the same problem. Did you managed to solved this??

Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 11/21/13, 4:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 8:55 AM
Seen: 2176 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM