Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Withholding Tax in Openerp

By
Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 11/5/13, 3:49 AM 1,553 views

Is their any one who knows how to set up a withholding tax in openerp v7?? Thanks in Advance

do you mean companies that do not pay taxes, ie. tax exempt?

kaynis
on 11/5/13, 10:41 AM

I,m not sure but they say witholding tax is ex.. The tax is 12% .. but with withholding tax.. the tax wold become 10% and the remaining 2% will be put in withhodlin tax

Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 11/12/13, 2:55 AM

Using Chart of Taxes and tax codes, you can manage all kind of taxes. But before you can get a substantial answer, you should exactly explain what kind of tax it is, what is the tax base, how is it calculated and how has it to be displayed where.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/12/15, 3:59 AM
Edwin Gonzales
On 3/12/15, 12:25 AM

Are you referring to processing withholding tax in the supplier payment form? I made some customizations to have this feature in my Openerp 7 installations as required by my clients. This is currently not supported by vesion 7. I am checking this with Odoo 8. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/13, 3:49 AM
Seen: 1553 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM