Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

With the warehouse module, how do I put a product on stock?

By
Harmstra
on 8/16/14, 12:03 PM 581 views

I have created locations and a product and now I want to register where the product physically is. I've created a location but when editing I only see text fields where I can type the location. I would expect a dropdown to select de previously created location 

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 8/16/14, 1:29 PM

Hi Harmstra,

• your location you have just created type's must be Internal location,(Warehouse -> Configuration -> Location -> Select your location (open form view) -> Location type = Internal location)
  • Then after the product creation you will do inventory to set product quantity in the warehoure locations. I think in you cas you want to set some quantities in your newest location. So you two ways to do this
    • Update stock level: Warehouse -> Products -> Products -> Inventory Tab -> Update -> New Quantity on Hand(Set the quantity you have or you want according to your plans) > Location (you can select you newest location) -> Apply
    • Physical inventory :  Warehouse -> Inventory Control -> Physical inventory -> Create -> Inventory Reference -> Add item -> Location -> Product -> Quantity

Good work

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/16/14, 12:03 PM
Seen: 581 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM