Odoo Help

Wire Transfer Confirmation Screen does not Show in E-Commerce Website when selecting wire transfer as payment method

By
Jeronimo Spotorno
on 2/17/15, 6:17 AM 1,141 views

I have install the Wire Transfer module tu use it as payment method in the eCommerce website. When I select WireTransfer as payment method in the custommer web I do no get a confirmation screen. I have also notice that in Odoo SAAS from Odoo in: Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods: Payment Acquirers there is a Manual Processing option that I do not get in my own Odoo hosted version althoght the module version is the same for boths.

Does any opne know how to configure the Payment confirmation URL/Message?.

Keenmeng Lew
On 3/14/16, 12:49 PM

Hi!

Have you looked at the messages tab in the Payment Acquirer form?  Go to Configuration > Payment > Payment Acquirers, select your payment acquirer and click on the messages tab.

Cheers!

km

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 6:17 AM
Seen: 1141 times
Last updated: 3/14/16, 12:49 PM