Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Will Odoo work with my STAR SP512 Printer or do I need POS BOX to make it work?

By
loammid@gmail.com
on 10/21/16, 9:17 AM 144 views

Hi! I have odoo 9 and I have a STAR SP512 Printer. Firts question: I wanna know if odoo can work with this printer without POS Box or if I need a POS Box to make it work. Second question: I wanna know if my printer can work with the POS Box or if I need another printer.

Best regards!

"I have a STAR SP512 Printer" is not a question, and tells readers nothing about your question. I have changed your title to a question.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 10/21/16, 1:58 PM
loammid@gmail.com
On 10/24/16, 9:15 AM

I tried but dosnt work. First I connected the printer by USB but doesnt work, then I have connected the printer by LPT1 port and still doesnt work with odoo but the printer is working perfectly with the pc. 

Jaime Vasquez
On 10/23/16, 6:18 PM

Have you tried it?

Plug your printer and try, if there's some error please report back.

I believe the printer will work without Posbox. 

I have an old Star Micronics TSP 600 attached directly to the pc's lpt1 port working perfectly with Odoo 8.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/21/16, 9:17 AM
Seen: 144 times
Last updated: 10/24/16, 9:15 AM