Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Widget to list top news (from blog)

By
Stefano
on 2/27/16, 4:11 PM 465 views

Hi,

I'm wondering that I'm unable to find a wodget allowing me to add the list of the titles last blog entry on ogher pages, like in the shop.

How can I build this?

any examples?

thanks

regards

Stefano

Interesting,

Ermin: which Odoo S.A theme and which version of odoo are you using?

Starting now with odoo, I'm tryinging to start with 9.0

Thanks

Stefano

Stefano
on 2/29/16, 5:44 AM

We are a 50 themes pack sponsor from the Indiegogo campaign, so I have access to all themes available in both versions, 8.0 and 9.0. The snippets should be available in both versions on all themes.

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/29/16, 9:13 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 2/29/16, 1:51 AM

In the website themes of Odoo S.A. you'll find 2 such widgets, "Latest Posts List" shows the last 3 blog posts and "Latest Posts Big Images" shows the latest 4 blog posts as images containing the titles.
You'll find an example of the first in the german version of our website https://www.twanda.ch/page/homepage#scrollTop=0

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 2/27/16, 10:29 PM

Take a look at some of my widgets en the explanation of how to use it at this post

https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/how-to-put-your-website-products-table-like-in-shop-in-the-page-and-location-you-need-94585

Here is the link for the source code of the widgets

https://github.com/aek/odoo_public/tree/8.0/addons/solt_qweb_widgets

That will give you an idea of how to build your own. Hope that helps

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/16, 4:11 PM
Seen: 465 times
Last updated: 2/29/16, 9:09 AM