Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Widget Javascript not displayed in Odoo

By
Drees Far
on 12/16/15, 4:31 PM 397 views

Hello!!! PLease, i have a module developed on OpenERP.

It contains a new widget.

And now i am trying to import it to an Odoo Machine.

The problem is that the widget does not appear so i want to ask you those lines, what will they be in Odoo???

$item.click(function() {

self.item_clicked(item);

});

Thanks a lot in advance.

Deepak Krishna
On 12/17/15, 6:55 AM

i think , if you created a custom  widget, you can                                                        

implement this in your tag

<field name="xx"  widget="ur_widget" />..

check these documents ...this may help you..how-to-make-custom-widget-in-openerp.html

add-custom-widget-in-your-open 

creating-widget-in-openerp.html 

Dear Deepak; I have added everything in my wiget. My problem now is nothing is displayed because of the new api so what i want to know is how to display the table after creating it in javascript and with the new api.

Drees Far
on 12/17/15, 7:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/15, 4:31 PM
Seen: 397 times
Last updated: 1/18/16, 3:23 PM