This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Why the status is open even though i already paid the amount and has no balance?

Discard

make sure the exact amount has been paied, sometimes the third decimal point may couse this..%

Author

im sure i paid the exact amount. I think its about the code. because i modify the residual for example the amount_total = 700 then i have a new tree for deductions.. total_deductions = 200, the the amount_total and residual should be 500 which is correct and the amount which is appearing when i clicked the register payment button. but i think it still gets the amount which has no deduction because when i pay 700 eventhough the amount printed is 500 it becomes PAID..

Seems the code miss compute the deductions, when compare the amounts. Test your case with the latest build here runbot.openerp.com

Best Answer

Hi,

We are new in openerp. We have an issue and we dont know if is the correct functionality of openerp or a bug.

We pay the supplier invocies throught the "Pay invoice" button on the supplier invoices form. But after validate the invoices are always in open status.

Please, there is a bug or we need to do someting else.

Thanks

Discard