Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why the employee's home address associated with the address of a partner/contact

By
ainur rofiq
on 7/19/13, 3:40 PM 1,047 views

Currently, on hr employe module the Home Address is associated with the address of partner/contact. It make confusion. It would be more understandable with adding address field on hr.employee than associated with partner contact. Anybody please tell me the reason, Why?

duan yuanping
On 12/10/13, 12:08 AM

Hi ainur,

For example, in the module: hr_expense, it uses the field: **home_address** to get the Accounting information of the employee.(field: *property_account_payable* and *property_account_receivable*).

But I doubt this design, either. Why not just put the Accounting information in the employee form. It is more intuitive, I suppose.

Cheers.

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 7/20/13, 10:52 AM

I had a similar issue and got some advice here. Had no time to test this yet though

Thanks. But, I just want to know the reason from openERP or anybody here. Is that a wrong design?, or we have to keep it for the future advantage

KAM, ainur rofiq
on 7/21/13, 3:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/19/13, 3:40 PM
Seen: 1047 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM