After an unidentified action, my custommodules are no more recognized:
- drop all dbs, leaving only postgres, template0, template1
- odoo service restart
- potrgres service restart
- server restart
- crome cache clearing (option: Imágenes y archivos almacenados en caché)
- test with IE11 (which by the way is significantly faster on the local VM in search operations)
- test with incognito mode of chrome
- I even desperately restarted my windows, stupid as using VM
Some delta which makes it's miraculous effects must be in my modules, as core modules copied into my module folder work, an my modules copied into the standard module folder work.
For example this module is suddenly no more recognized in the modules list.
I start believing in witches. I can't figure it out... Please help.
Hint, I did the first initalisation of the DB without the module folders set in the config, so when initializing the DB, custom moduels supposedly where not present.
When they are present (the mere fact, that the folders are loaded result in the following error, at DB initialization...
What can this be?
This was an easy one, if you consider, that error messages only appear at DB initialisation. The fact, that I enabled the modules folders onla after the first DB initalization hid away all errors. That was the "witch part"..
On the Other hand, the earliest entry in the error tracback points to the next column which is actually not shown in the traceback (but you can see it in the source), which is the authors field and apparently exceeded in lenght (varying 128).
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 7/24/14, 3:32 AM|
|Seen: 427 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|