Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why Quotation 'Send by email' not sending email ?

By
Zahin
on 12/30/13, 11:03 AM 2,714 views

I had configured emails server for IMAP and SMTP, Already tested. working well with project management.

Problem is when I create Quotation then I click on 'Send By Email' button to quotation via email.

But it did not send any email to customer email.

* Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set.

I did not figure out what exact problem may be.

Guide me where might be problem so it does not send an email.

Did you add customer email in the customer page?

Remya
on 12/31/13, 12:51 AM

Yes, * Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set.

Zahin
on 12/31/13, 4:06 AM

Uncheck Opt-Out please

Remya
on 12/31/13, 4:51 AM

I think you not read question properly, I had wrote """ * Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set. """

Zahin
on 12/31/13, 7:13 AM

Please select "Email Messages and Notifications" field = "All Messages" in customer form Sales & Purchases tab and then send email again.

Nilesh Sheliya
on 1/16/16, 4:23 AM
orsomannaro
On 1/16/16, 2:33 AM

Set "Receive Inbox Notifications by Emai" to "All messages"

Cyrus Waithaka
On 10/21/15, 3:27 AM

I had the same issue but I later noticed that I had set the wrong Outgoing Server. You should get the right outgoing server  settings when you log in to your email server either by cpanel or webmail. Non-SSL settings may not work..

If this doesn't work, also confirm the domain alias domain under Settings -> Configuration -> General Settings to ensure that it is the same as the outgoing email domain. Say if your outgoing email is sales@example.com, the alias domain should be example.com. I hope this will help.

Sven Petersen
On 4/23/15, 9:31 AM

Have you checked Odoo's Log file for errors?

Dieter Huelskamp
On 4/17/15, 10:02 PM

I have the same issue, any answer?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/30/13, 11:03 AM
Seen: 2714 times
Last updated: 2/3/16, 8:15 AM