This question has been flagged
8 Replies

I had configured emails server for IMAP and SMTP, Already tested. working well with project management.

Problem is when I create Quotation then I click on 'Send By Email' button to quotation via email.

But it did not send any email to customer email.

* Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set.

I did not figure out what exact problem may be.

Guide me where might be problem so it does not send an email.

Discard

Did you add customer email in the customer page?

Author

Yes, * Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set.

Uncheck Opt-Out please

Author

I think you not read question properly, I had wrote """ * Even 'Opt-Out' and 'Receive Messages by Email' and other options are well set. """

Please select "Email Messages and Notifications" field = "All Messages" in customer form Sales & Purchases tab and then send email again.

Best Answer

Set "Receive Inbox Notifications by Emai" to "All messages"

Discard
Best Answer

I had the same issue but I later noticed that I had set the wrong Outgoing Server. You should get the right outgoing server  settings when you log in to your email server either by cpanel or webmail. Non-SSL settings may not work..

If this doesn't work, also confirm the domain alias domain under Settings -> Configuration -> General Settings to ensure that it is the same as the outgoing email domain. Say if your outgoing email is sales@example.com, the alias domain should be example.com. I hope this will help.

Discard
Best Answer

Have you checked Odoo's Log file for errors?

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue, any answer?

Discard