This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'm running OE7, and I had imported products from my previous erp software using a CSV file. I had created new products too at OE7, and I'm saw a little difference between imported products, and products added in OE7.

When I'm at Sales-Products, and I use the searcher, if I try to find an imported product, the searcher suggests product templates, but if try to search a product created at OE7, product templates are not suggested (this is right for me, because I didn't make any template).

I had checked "Sales-Product-Product Templates", and there isn't any product template created, so I don't know why product templates are suggested in the product searcher, when i'm looking for an imported product.

How can I remove that product templates? Or how i can I remove them from searcher suggestions?

If it helps, I have installed multi_variant module. Thanks in advice.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I had unninstalled multi_variant module, and this issue was solved. I had another problem with that module (product names are translated instead to be updated in db when changing name), so if anyone knows another module or another way to manage variants I will be pleased on some help about it.

Discard