Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why "payment_reference" field removed in version 7.0 from "account_bank_statement_line" model?

By
samba
on 9/5/14, 5:24 AM 511 views

I have downloaded account_cashflow version 6.0. When i try to install it it is giving error

"ProgrammingError: column l.payment_reference does not exist LINE 16: l.payment_reference AS payment_reference". Why "payment_reference" field removed in version 7.0 from "account_bank_statement_line" model. Can any one suggest me on this error?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 9/9/14, 3:31 AM

Samba,  I don't think payment_reference is a field in the default OpenERP.

In general it is not a good practice to install 6.0 module in OpenERP 7.0.

If you are referering to this account_cashflow.  It is best to check whether there is 7.0 version of the module available.  Or, you can contribute by porting this module to 7.0.

Looking further into account_cashflow's __openerp__.py file, it depends on account_bank_statement_extensions module.  Have you install that module as well?

I've checked that module from the launchpad provided in the account_cashflow page and indeed payment_reference field you mentioned is added to account_bank_statement_line by account_bank_statement_extensions module.

Thank you john, I have installed account_bank_statement_extensions. I am getting same problem. I Unable to find payment_reference field in total module itself. I have searched in netbeans. Can you re check once the module name. This will help me allot.

samba
on 9/10/14, 1:46 AM

Samba, the latest revision of the code from the launchpad indicates that payment_reference IS added to account_bank_statement_line by account_bank_statement_extensions module. You can take a look at line 130 of http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~noviat/openobject-addons/extra-6.0/view/head:/account_bank_statement_extensions/account_bank_statement.py. Again, as I said it is not recommended to install 6.0 modules into 7.0 without first ensuring that it works OK. One more thing, if you can install account_cashflow without the OpenERP protesting that account_bank_statement_extensions module is not available, then I might not be referring to the same module as what you have. This is because the account_cashflow that is from Noviat has account_bank_statement_extensions module in it's dependency. To correct your issue, you need to check where (in what module) payment_reference field is added and install that module.

Ivan
on 9/11/14, 2:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/5/14, 5:24 AM
Seen: 511 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM