Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why openerp javascript blocked by some routers?

Abegail Sanchez
on 2/10/15, 3:09 AM 479 views

Our network was setup privately.

I've noticed that openerp javascript are blocking by some of our routers? Some area can access our OpenERP.

Please provide some specifics of your setup and explain exactly what is happening. It is very hard to figure out from such a limited explanation.

This is more likely something to do with your networking setup than your OpenERP/Odoo setup. I'd recommend looking into how your network is setup and how everything in your network connects to your Odoo instance's IP address and port.

Luke Branch
on 2/10/15, 3:11 AM

@Luke, I solved it by making self-signed certificate .This is more likely router firewall blocking the script.

Abegail Sanchez
on 2/15/15, 7:56 PM
Juan José Scarafía
On 2/10/15, 9:39 AM

Hi Abegail,

You can follow this guide to turn on/off Javascript:

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/10/15, 3:09 AM
Seen: 479 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM