Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why openerp javascript blocked by some routers?

By
Abegail Sanchez
on 2/10/15, 3:09 AM 511 views

Our network was setup privately.

I've noticed that openerp javascript are blocking by some of our routers? Some area can access our OpenERP.

@Abegail,

Please provide some specifics of your setup and explain exactly what is happening. It is very hard to figure out from such a limited explanation.

This is more likely something to do with your networking setup than your OpenERP/Odoo setup. I'd recommend looking into how your network is setup and how everything in your network connects to your Odoo instance's IP address and port.

Luke Branch
on 2/10/15, 3:11 AM

@Luke, I solved it by making self-signed certificate .This is more likely router firewall blocking the script.

Abegail Sanchez
on 2/15/15, 7:56 PM
Juan José Scarafía
On 2/10/15, 9:39 AM

Hi Abegail,

You can follow this guide to turn on/off Javascript:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/BYOQskiuGU0

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/15, 3:09 AM
Seen: 511 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM