Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why not show partner form all email history?

By
ECP D
on 4/28/13, 8:11 AM 1,685 views

Hi

I just want to know why i not see normal (not system generated, like mass mail, or following) messages in the partner email thread widget(under partner form)?

Did i import wrog the partners? or this view not incldude originaly the complett partner related email history , what is coming normaly not related any document, Or sent or replied on chatter.

On the partner form generated messages(emails) show the view correctly.

Thx

please can someone help?

ECP D
on 4/29/13, 2:35 PM
ECP D
On 5/2/13, 1:19 PM

image description

in the red Selection... Nobody wants to see with scrolling down all his partner related email conversation? (Not just the partner documents related emails, messages)

Nicolas Lopez
On 6/4/14, 9:30 AM

I have the same issue, if I send a message to the partner from the partner form, responses are visible only on the inbox but not on the partner (while sent messages are visible on the partner).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/28/13, 8:11 AM
Seen: 1685 times
Last updated: 10/20/15, 2:57 AM