Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why my OpenERP is getting more and more slow?

By
ZHANG shuo
on 2/19/14, 9:53 PM 1,546 views

I use os ubuntu. I found Openerp is getting more and more slow ,it take over 30 seconds to load a page. If i restart(reboot) the server, it will recover for a well. What to do about it? Thanks.

Give'us some details about server RAM, CPU, network, other programs running on the host, DB size, number of concurrent users, etc, etc.

peterm
on 2/20/14, 11:36 AM

Hi have you resolved the issue ? we are also facing the same performance issue besides a good HA IT infrastructure for server.

muthunaveen
on 4/18/14, 2:27 AM
ZHANG shuo
On 2/24/14, 9:06 AM

I found the reason, it is the problem "swap usage". It goes to 100 , when the server is slow. Thanks everyone, but it's still not working.

As said: "Give'us some details about server RAM, CPU, network, other programs running on the host, DB size, number of concurrent users, etc, etc."

Youri
on 2/24/14, 9:53 AM
Krupesh Laiya
On 2/20/14, 2:58 AM

you should have to perform bzr pull or bzr up I think through this your problem resolve.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/19/14, 9:53 PM
Seen: 1546 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM