Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why my module disable sale_layout module?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 12/23/14, 3:06 PM 1,100 views

I have made my first own module report_lapagept. Very easy to start a new module; surprising!

This module report_lapagept is for overide PDF reports in Odoo.

But now, with my module report_lapagept installed,  the great module sale_layout doesn't work when I print a saleorder report pdf. Items are not in « sections » on the PDF.

If I uninstall my own module report_lapagept, sale_layout works again.

I don't know I will proceed for this problem...

Thanks all

Observation #1 : I see that sale_layout inherit the same id than report_lapagept.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 12/23/14, 3:56 PM

Resolved!

Now, the sale_layout module inherits report_lapagept.report_saleorder_document_lapagept rather than sale.report_saleorder_document.

I have my sections in quotation/saleorder in pdf. Hourra!!!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/14, 3:06 PM
Seen: 1100 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM