Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm struggling to translate my invoice... For example I see that I already have in the database the translation for "Invoice Date" under "Translated Terms": http://imageshack.com/a/img17/5375/2ojy.jpg
Then I add this string to my account.invoice RML via Open Office http://imageshack.com/a/img17/5375/2ojy.jpg
But still, when I print the document the string is not being translated and I see "Invoice Date". While for example the string "Invoice", "Taxes:", "Quantity" and other are being exchanged properly to my language. What am I doing wrong?
I've found another way to go around this issue thanks to the information in https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/20329/ . I just created in my custom module i18n\bg.po and <module>.pot and added for simple test in both files following content, which after updating the module translated properly in the invoice
#: report:account.invoice:0 msgid "ORIGINAL" msgstr "ÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐÐ"
Still the question is open - why the change I did to the database was not working?
May you have a problem with the object linking, name or id problem. Check the postgres db with pgadmin, or phpPgAdmin, you can see the diffs. You can compare the name and id in your transaction.
I think your translation is in the system, just you miss the id, or your system is not exists this items...
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/25/14, 1:07 PM|
|Seen: 2866 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|