Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why my "add to cart" button does not work?

By
Francine Maltais
on 4/26/15, 5:16 PM 933 views

Normally, When you press the "add to cart" button, I would be Supposed to go to the a shopping cart.

But nothing happens.

The "add to cart" button disabled Could It Be?

How to enable the "add to cart" button?

Can you help me with this problem.

Thank you.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 5/3/15, 10:21 AM

Hey Francine Maltais, 

May be I have a solution for you.

Do you have the module website_multi_image installed on your Odoo? Uninstall this module and see effects on your Odoo installation...

Bye

oh! Thank you Mr. Tremblay,

Francine Maltais
on 5/3/15, 11:16 AM

Francine Maltais

Francine Maltais
ankita
On 4/27/15, 5:14 AM

Please used latest version of Odoo 8  in old version "add to cart " button did not work

On one of our server, we have the latest version of Odoo from github. The « add to cart » doesn't work on any product page on front end. Other ideas?

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/27/15, 10:34 AM

I have Odoo version 20150326 from https://nightly.odoo.com/8.0/nightly/exe/ and "add to cart" button works perfectly fine.

ankita
on 4/28/15, 3:49 AM

Hey ankita, you say that you have version 20150326. Where can I see my installed version?

Pascal Tremblay
on 5/3/15, 8:20 AM

You can see your installed version C:\Program Files\Odoo 8.0-20150326

ankita
on 5/4/15, 12:56 AM
Peter Otoule
On 9/9/15, 3:28 AM

Try to uninstall the module website_livechat, I noticed that when the live chat loads on the web the JS buttons fail and vice-versa.

I had the same problem and after I uninstall that module all worked fine.

Regards.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/26/15, 5:16 PM
Seen: 933 times
Last updated: 9/9/15, 3:28 AM