Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why Manufacturing order showing "Force reservation" option eventhough i have sufficient components quantity?

By
samba
on 11/21/14, 10:16 PM 1,211 views

I have created two products "mo1" and "rw1" initial quantities qoh(mo1)=0 and qoh(rw1)=10. Created BOM mo1 as main product and rw1 as component with quantity=1 and units of measure both are same. I have created Manufacturing order for mo1 product and clicked on "confirm production" button. It is showing product rw1, quanitity=1 in Products to Consume. why It is showing "Force reservation" button, eventhough i have 10 quantity on hand of rawmaterial, and in quantity=0, out quantity=0, forcasted=10?. Manufacturing order status in "Awaiting raw materials".

What is the o/p when you click check availability...

Anand
on 11/24/14, 2:23 AM
Thank you Anand,
"Check availability" button not there in manufacturing order. This button available in sales order delivery... 

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Anand <anand.k@mitosistech.com> wrote:

What is the o/p when you click check availability...

--
Anand
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post Why Manufacturing order showing "Force reservation" option eventhough i have sufficient components quantity?

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

Cell: +91.9676622023

samba
on 11/24/14, 2:32 AM

sorry for miscommunication.. o/p when you click confirm production..?

Anand
on 11/24/14, 2:48 AM

have u checked whether all products are available... Also check forcasted quantity should not be in zero or minus...

Anand
on 11/24/14, 2:54 AM

Yes Anand, I have fore casted quantity=10.

samba
on 11/24/14, 3:57 AM

I think your product consumes quantity more than forecasted quantity..... check after increasing the quantity of BOM product....

Anand
on 11/24/14, 4:00 AM
Quantity going to consume in this transaction=1, forcasted=10 and QOH=10 incoming=0 outgoing=0

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Anand <anand.k@mitosistech.com> wrote:

I think your product consumes quantity more than forecasted quantity..... check after increasing the quantity of BOM product....

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

Cell: +91.9676622023

samba
on 11/24/14, 5:00 AM

Its bit confusing buddy.. I dint faced problem like this....

Anand
on 11/24/14, 5:10 AM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 11/24/14, 3:13 AM

When the order gets made, it usually creates an internal move as well. This ensures that the goods get shipped from the warehouse to the place of production. Make sure these internal moves are confirmed, for they will make the production process start.

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 11/24/14, 8:35 AM

Please check the "source location" and make sure sufficient quantity is available there.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/21/14, 10:16 PM
Seen: 1211 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM