Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why is the wrong currency symbol displayed?

By
Jeff Beidler
on 10/28/14, 2:14 PM 1,212 views

We have specified USD as the currency in both our main and sub-companies.  Why, then, is the Euro symbol being displayed on sales quotes and orders, both in form view and on reports (prints)?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 10/28/14, 4:23 PM

Make sure that the pricelist used by your quotation and sale order are using the USD currency.
You have to activate this feature in Settings > Sales > Pricelists

I turned on the option labeled, "Use pricelists to adapt your price per customers", and now I see Pricelists under the Sales tab, but I don't see any way to change the currency on the pricelists.

Jeff Beidler
on 10/28/14, 4:44 PM

Go to Settings > Users > Find your user and check the checkbox "Multi-currency". Then go back to the pricelist and you will see it.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 10/28/14, 5:03 PM

That did it. Thanks!

Jeff Beidler
on 10/28/14, 5:20 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/28/14, 2:14 PM
Seen: 1212 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM