Odoo Help

Why is my "Point of Sale" installation stuck when attempting to run the configuration wizard?

By
Andreas
on 3/6/14, 9:27 AM 705 views

Hello, I am stuck with a problem when trying to install the POS module. The module itself appears to install fine, but the autmatically launched wizard basically gets stuck with a blank screen (only the black top menu bar is visible, without the POS entry though). The URL that is being executed at this time is as follows: http://<myip>:8069/?ts=1394112241818#menu_id=373

I tried the following things to get beyond this point -refreshed browser with above URL -uninstalled POS module and re-installed -restarted OpenERP Server & DB -manually launched the configuration wizard for POS (

all resulted in the same behavior. No clues could be found in the OpenERP server log.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/14, 9:27 AM
Seen: 705 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM