This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have the setting checked to allow import from csv.

I go to Customers, change to list view.

The import button is not visible. Why not?

Thanks.

Discard

Hello you should activate it. Menu: configuration/configuration/general configuration. Mark the "import/export" option. If its help please vote +

That's really strange. Maybe this is only happening to you or you didn't refreshed the page. Because you have the option when you are in List View. Really strange. Do you have the latest version of OpenERP?

Author

@Pablo, that is already ticked. @Grover have definitely refreshed page. Even restarted server, updated to latest version, still missing. Note that in a different database, same server, the option IS there, so its something specific to this db.

Sorry I cant help you its really strange. You should report these problem

Hello, you have to be in list mode. The Import button is not present in the standard Kanban mode.

Hello, you have to be in list mode. The Import button is not present in the standard Kanban mode.

Author

As I said, I was in list view.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue all of a sudden, if i try to uncheck the setting it remains checked. I have never had this problem until recently.

Update: For some reason base_import would not install, I did not see anything in the logs, I reinstalled it and that fixed the problem

Discard