Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why is Import from CSV missing?

By
thenon
on 8/20/13, 3:37 PM 1,744 views

I have the setting checked to allow import from csv.

I go to Customers, change to list view.

The import button is not visible. Why not?

Thanks.

Hello you should activate it. Menu: configuration/configuration/general configuration. Mark the "import/export" option. If its help please vote +

Pablo
on 8/20/13, 5:54 PM

That's really strange. Maybe this is only happening to you or you didn't refreshed the page. Because you have the option when you are in List View. Really strange. Do you have the latest version of OpenERP?

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 8/20/13, 9:01 PM

@Pablo, that is already ticked. @Grover have definitely refreshed page. Even restarted server, updated to latest version, still missing. Note that in a different database, same server, the option IS there, so its something specific to this db.

thenon
on 8/21/13, 7:42 AM

Sorry I cant help you its really strange. You should report these problem

Pablo
on 8/21/13, 11:09 AM

Hello, you have to be in list mode. The Import button is not present in the standard Kanban mode.

Daniel CUIROT
on 8/28/13, 10:37 AM

Hello, you have to be in list mode. The Import button is not present in the standard Kanban mode.

Daniel CUIROT
on 8/28/13, 10:37 AM

As I said, I was in list view.

thenon
on 9/21/13, 8:50 PM
Patrick
On 9/11/14, 9:10 AM

I am having the same issue all of a sudden, if i try to uncheck the setting it remains checked. I have never had this problem until recently.

Update: For some reason base_import would not install, I did not see anything in the logs, I reinstalled it and that fixed the problem

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/13, 3:37 PM
Seen: 1744 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM