Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why I don't have Account Receivable Account Payable & Accounts payable account field?

Sasa Fister
on 4/28/16, 9:31 AM 231 views

I have installed Sales Management module, but I can't import new customer because I need to fill up Account Receivable Account Payable & Accounts payable account field, but when I click on Accouting tab.

Mohit Chandra (Webkul)
On 4/28/16, 10:58 AM

In order to view it, you need to change rights as Goto Settings>Users> and choose "Adviser" under "Accounting & Finance".

Check this screenshot - http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1207116/87d6602dddf149dce279bf7e11895c28

Sasa Fister
On 4/28/16, 12:04 PM

That's it, thnx Mohit!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/28/16, 9:31 AM
Seen: 231 times
Last updated: 4/28/16, 12:04 PM