This question has been flagged
1 Reply

With Magento connector V7, fiscal position is working fine if delivery address is the default one. But if the delivery address is different than the defaults, the quotation created in OpenERP indicates that fiscal position (in Other information tab) is the default ones, not the one of the delivery address (partner_shipping_id). So I get the Exception Total Tax Amount differs from Magento.

If I'm creating sales order directly in OpenERP with a delivery address different then the one of the partner_id, it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

The Magento API does not provides sufficiently information to map a fiscal position.

Also, when a new sales order is created on Magento, it creates a copy of the delivery address, so this is not the same that the one that you see in the address book (not the same ID).

Hence, the best solution is to use the modules from this project: https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule

You will be able to create rules (origin/destination) so the fiscal positions will be applied automatically on new orders.

Discard
Author

OK. Thanks... I'll try that.