Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why error while testing emails is thrown and success still indicated?

Mind And Go
on 4/24/13, 6:39 AM 829 views

I've configured a smtp email server in my openERP 7.0. I tested it and I have the following message : pastebin.com/Xc5Z1bHz

Everything seems to be ok except that an error message is thrown

Is it normal?

| 3 2 6

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

On 4/24/13, 7:07 AM

Once you configure SMTP in OpenERP, you can check your test connection using button press.

It will show a popup with this message.
"Connection test succeeded!",
"Everything seems properly set up!"

Upto here its normal.
Now you can test by sending mail.

Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com

Hy, Thanks for your answer. I've already done all you explained. Everything works except that there is a message in the log. The message says that there is an erreor but in the same time it announces a success. It's a little bit confusing

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 4/24/13, 12:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/24/13, 6:39 AM
Seen: 829 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM