This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Configured mail servers for incoming and outgoing. I have created an user in odoo-8. Click on "send reset password instructions" link. The user will get an email regarding odoo invitation. When the user click on that link, It is showing odoo password reset page without value in the fileld user email "your email", this field blank. When i try to type email, this is  readonly field. Please can any one help me?. First i have maintained multiple databases in the system, that time i got page not found error. Now i have deleted all databases and maintaining only one database.

Discard

Hello Samba, Hw u pop-up ur qstn into top always?

Frequently edit the question

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:57 PM, abin c ibrahim <abincibrahim@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Samba, Hw u pop-up ur qstn into top always?

--
abin c ibrahim
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post Why email information not getting in reset password mail of user?

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

I'd assume that there is no e-mail filled in on the users record. Odoo can't find any e-mail and this causes no e-mail showing up? Could you test / confirm this?

In odoo-8 the login name itself acting as mail of the user

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Yenthe <yenthespam@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd assume that there is no e-mail filled in on the users record. Odoo can't find any e-mail and this causes no e-mail showing up? Could you test / confirm this?

--
Yenthe

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

Very strange. I've tested this on my local machine and everything works fine. Odoo will automaticly take the e-mail you've set as username under settings > users. Have you provided a (valid) e-mailaddress here? This should just work

Yes Yenthe, I have you can check attachment for login and user

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Yenthe <yenthespam@gmail.com> wrote:

Very strange. I've tested this on my local machine and everything works fine. Odoo will automaticly take the e-mail you've set as username under settings > users. Have you provided a (valid) e-mailaddress here? This should just work

--
Yenthe

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

I found the problem Yenthe, It's not showing because of my custom module. I have developed a small module. When i un install that module login working fine. When install that module, i am getting this problem. can you tell me please how can i overcome the problem. Here i am attaching my module. 

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Samba Odoo <sambaodoo@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes Yenthe, I have you can check attachment for login and user

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Yenthe <yenthespam@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Yenthe

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

@samba attachments are not shown here (in Odoo) and in my e-mail I can't see them either so you should send them to my e-mail! :)

Best Answer

is there any way to generate reset passwork token(url) from custom module button action ???

Discard