This question has been flagged
2 Replies

This message tells me almost nothing....

Exception: Module loading failed: file naics/naics/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed: Line 1 : No matching record found for external id 'model_naics_code' in field 'Object'

This line in the .csv file is such:

access_naics_code_user,naics.code user,model_naics_code,base.group_tool_user,1,1,1,1

What is wrong with it? What matching record and where does it want? Is this something I should have added to the security.xml?

Discard

What module is it? Or is it a custom module?

Best Answer

It seems that there exists no model called naics.code in your module.

Discard
Author

There is naics.py which defines naics.code, naics.category etc. so should __init__.py import naics or naics.code or should it be from naics import naics.code?

Author Best Answer

My view.xml wasn't correctly defined with the model in both the name and model fields. e.g.

<field name="name">naics.code</field>
    <field name="model">naics.code</field>

Now that this is correct the custom module installs ok and I can see the view on the appropriate URL. This model was designed to work with a pre-existing table (2500 records) I loaded into PG and I am happy to report I can now access this data through the model. Now to make this model interact with other models....

Discard

Hi Mike i having a problem for that kind of module my error is "Exception: Module loading vv_quality failed: file vv_quality/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed: Line 1 : id name model_id" How to solve this. please help urgent for me.