Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why does domain didn't work for xml and python code?

By
Anirudh Lou
on 12/3/14, 3:24 AM 542 views

Hello every one, i want to ask why does domain didn't work on my xml and i tried to put it on my python class field but still it didn't work? Can anyone answer pls!

There can be various of reasons Anirudh. I would suggest that you put forward your specific case in more details.

Ivan
on 12/3/14, 3:49 AM

Provide your scenario with code

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 12/3/14, 7:17 AM

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 12/3/14, 9:23 AM

Hi Anirudh,

Domain should work in both xml and py file. Please check the syntax again. Make sure it of the form domain =[('field_name','operator',value)]. For example it should be like, domain="[('responsible_id', '=', uid)].

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/3/14, 3:24 AM
Seen: 542 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM