Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why does chart of account in multi company shows 0 result? [SOLVED]

By
Anirudh Lou
on 12/1/14, 2:10 AM 526 views

Hello everyone, Is it Odoo's behavior that it can't show the chart of account of it's branches ( in multi company)? I explore multi company and made transaction from "Company Child 1" ( here, in chart of account, it displays all transaction i made [ Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss ]). However when i go to parent company named "Mother Company", The Balancesheet as well as Profit and Loss shows 0.

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 12/1/14, 2:47 AM

simmilar question... answer covers it..
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-does-multi-company-works-on-chart-of-accounts-69189

hope it helps

Anirudh Lou
On 12/1/14, 4:18 AM

I solved it by selecting it's appropriate fiscal year and period, for example if i want to view Company Child 1 i also have to select its corresponding fiscal year and periods.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/1/14, 2:10 AM
Seen: 526 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM