This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all,

We are on odoo 8.

Our reordering rules are well defined for our products. They work well.

When we click on Warehouse -> 'compute stock minimum rules only' to automatically create new request for quotation, sometimes, we have to click again 2 or 3 times to get all the reordering rules applied.

After 2 or 3 clicks on 'compute stock minimum rules only', the request for quotation is completed and all needed products are correctly added.

What could be the cause of this?

Thanks to comment.

Discard
Author

For some products, we had more than one reordering rules defined. May be it was the problem. Computing the stock minimum rules seems ok now. We will make some other tests.

Best Answer

Hi Pascal, we have the same case.

I think this is default behaviour in Odoo. It just runs reordering rules 1 time, but if you have BoM you need to run it at least once for each BoM level.

After your tests, do you have reached to same conclusion?

Thanks.

Josean Soroa

LANDOO

Discard
Author

With one reordering rule by product (not more) and no BOM, we now have only one click one 'compute stock minimum rules only' to get all well calculated. But don't go to quickly in the created 'request for quotation', the server must have the time to calculate. When I go to quickly in the 'request for quotation', some products are missing. So, I refresh and all is ok after.