Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why do jobs in OpenERP Magento Connector are still Pending?

By
Adam Langowski
on 4/16/14, 8:58 AM 2,340 views

I'm after installation OpenERP Magento Connector. Everything was done according to Installation Guide htt__p://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html Problem is that my jobs are still "Pending" and not assign to worker. I've read htt__p://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/monitor_resolve_jobs.html

I've checked my worker and "Last Alive Check" is always actual. In jobs "Execute only after" is not set up "Schedules Actions" are active. OpenERP in not running in multiprocess.

So what could be wrong?

Adam Langowski
On 4/23/14, 10:29 AM

Finally I have found solution. The problem was that in my addons-path, root addons folder wasn't first. When I have changed the order everything is fine. That's my init.d line: start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/run/${NAME}.pid --chuid ${USER} --background --make-pidfile --exec ${DAEMON} -- --config=${CONFIG} --logfile=${LOGFILE} --debug --database=mydb --addons-path /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-ecommerce,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-magento,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/e-commerce-addons,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-product-attributes,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/sale-wkfl

It caused several other errors: - static content have been downloaded with random 404 state - debug mode have given blank page

Problem SOLVED. Hope it helps.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/14, 8:58 AM
Seen: 2340 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM