Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

why currency_rate_update module raising error for COP currency in version 7.0?

By
samba
on 5/21/15, 8:09 AM 480 views

I have installed currency_rate_update module and trying to update EUR,USD,COP currencies.

I am using European central bank services.  While running cron job, giving error "Unsupported currency COP" error. If i remove COP from the currencies list then it's updating well. So i would come to know European central bank service can't update "COP" currency. I have change the service to "bank of canada", this also raising an error "Exchange data format error for Bank of Canada - EUR. Please check provider data format and/or source code. " Can any one please tell me the solution for this. My base currency is USD and company currency is USD. 

samba
On 5/27/15, 2:35 AM

Finally got the solution, few problems are there with existing module.  configure

Sevice: Bank of canada

Base currency: CAD

And do the below changes:

Replace if dom.bozo and dom.status <> 404: with  if dom.bozo and dom.status == 404:

Replace (dom.entries[0].cb_targetcurrency == curr): with (dom.entries[0].cb_targetcurrency == curr+'_NOON'):

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/15, 8:09 AM
Seen: 480 times
Last updated: 5/27/15, 2:35 AM