Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why cannot I access my account ?

By
Zubayer M. Shoeb
on 10/22/13, 6:05 AM 715 views

I have 2 companies Everfashionltd and efl.

I cannot access my everfashionltd account. Why ?

Can you describe the steps you go through in order to "access your account", what you would expect, and what actually happens?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 10/23/13, 5:09 AM

In "Your Accounts" page there are two icon for my 2 companies. The one that I can access has 'Open ERP' written on it. The one that I cannot access has a white cloud on black background. when I click on this icon I get a message "This webpage is not available". Why is that ?

Zubayer M. Shoeb
on 10/23/13, 5:27 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 10/24/13, 5:17 AM

Because it's an evaluation database (trial) on openerp.com's cloud platform and it has expired. The trial period is 15 days. In order to use OpenERP Online for more than 15 days, you need to subscribe to OpenERP Enterprise. You should have received several emails notifying you of the upcoming expiration and the possibility to subscribe to keep your instance alive.

You will experience the same with your second database when 15 days will have passed.
Subscribing to OpenERP Enterprise after your database expired should "resurrect" it. If you have troubles with that, feel free to contact you region's sales office and mention your database name as you did above.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/22/13, 6:05 AM
Seen: 715 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM