Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why can't other users access products after installing e-commerce-app?

By
B W
on 10/17/14, 6:52 AM 833 views

As soon as i install the e-commerce-App to see what my product list looks like in the websites shop every other user except "admin" the list of products is empty for every other user. Those users have all possible access rights but the product list still doesn't appear for them.

As soon as i uninstall e-commerce everything works perfectly fine.

When one of those users tries to create a new product they recieve this error: 

ValidateError

Field(s) `uom_id` failed against a constraint: Fehler: Die Standard-Mengeneinheit und die Einkaufs-Mengeneinheit müssen in der selben Kategorie sein. (The standard unity of quanitity and the purchase unit of quanitity have to be in the same category)

Error details:

AccessError

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: product.template, Operation: read)

Any idea how to solve that problem?

Check have you given object access for Product template...

deep
on 10/22/14, 2:16 AM

Yes, they got every possible access

B W
on 10/22/14, 7:13 AM
Gabriel Giani Moreno
On 4/21/16, 9:17 PM

I have the same problem .. but i don't know what is the solution..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/17/14, 6:52 AM
Seen: 833 times
Last updated: 4/21/16, 9:17 PM